As our customer base grows, it's even more important that we track all support requests carefully, so that no customer requests fall through the cracks. The best way for us to do this is to ask that all support requests come via email. You can request support through our Contact page, or by using the email address you already have been using for support requests.
This doesn't mean we'll never talk with you! We love keeping the personal touch in our business. Often, a phone conversation or face-to-face meeting is the best way to achieve a great solution for you. Typically, we'll follow up voice conversations with an email message to confirm our understanding or to summarize work that we have done for you. But please do always make your initial requests in writing, via email.
The following guidelines will help us give you the best service possible via email.
- Please be sure the Subject line clearly describes your request.
- Should you need to make a new request, please send a new email with a new Subject line.
- To help us track our email conversations with you, please always copy the original message in any reply that you send. Most email programs are already set up to do this. Some, such as AOL, are not. For AOL, simply select (highlight) the text before you click the Reply button.
- If it is an emergency and you are on the road or do not have access to email, then by all means, call us. We'll always do our best to help you.
- If you need help with any of this, just ask! We'll do our best to answer your questions.
(PLEASE NOTE: We cannot offer free support, except during FREE Website 10-Day Trial Period.)